Monday, March 31, 2008

WOW

I am going to write about last night and us going to St. Joseph's for the dance theater. This is a home where kids live that used to be on the street ( I think). They have three different homes and have been open since 1985. All I can say is WOW these boys know how to dance. There dances have so much meaning and emotion about themselves and their past. There are three drummers and they were amazing. They have traveled all over and we were so blessed to be able to see them perform. The arts are so prevelent here and there are so many ways to show your artistic side. I can't wait to come home and tell everyone about what we have seen and learned. This has truly been an amazing expierence. We also went to a "safe" restaurant yesterday which was different you had all these choices of what to eat and you had to go to different sides of the restaurant to order and then go somewhere else to pick it up. Sheila, Devon and I got a pizza YUMMO!! Hard to believe that our week is coming to an end. We will miss those boys so much they truly are a joy to be around. Okay I am off to go sit on the patio!!
Rebecca

No comments: